Our reusable DIY Lash Cleansing Brush is a must-have addition to your daily beauty routine when applying or wearing DIY eyelash extensions. Expertly crafted with soft, synthetic bristles that are gentle on your lashes, ensuring a thorough yet delicate cleanse, making this brush the perfect complementary tool to use with our Daily Lash Cleanser. This brush is specifically designed to remove dirt, oil, and makeup residue from your lash line and eyelids, preventing build-up and extending the lifespan of your lash set while wearing extensions for multiple days and making application easier and longer lasting when used as a pre service treatment. Regular use of our cleanser brush will help maintain the integrity of your lashes.
Directions for Use:
Pre-Service Application: Apply Daily Lash Cleanser onto the bristles of the brush then gently emulsify product onto your natural lashes and along the eyelid in a circular motion, ensuring the base of the natural lashes has been sufficiently cleaned. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry before applying your DIY lash extension set for longer lasting results.
As a Daily Cleanser while wearing a DIY Lash Set: Apply Daily Lash Cleanser onto the bristles of the brush then gently emulsify product onto the eyelid area and the exposed natural lashes across the top lash line in a gentle, downward sweeping motion. Rinse thoroughly with water (this can be best to do in the shower as the water can gently run over the eyelid to remove the cleanser). Gently pat dry without rubbing or pushing on the extensions to avoid prematurely removing the DIY lash set.
How to use
How to use
Apply a thin coat of mascara to your natural lashes
1. Without the use of mascara, Citizen glue is strong enough to last for several days. However, for hygienic purposes, we do recommend removing your lashes each night. Mascara creates a barrier between the natural lashes and fans, making removal easier.
2. While the fan you intend to apply is still in the tray, lightly coat the entire exposed base with adhesive. We suggest starting on the inner or outer corner, working towards the opposite corner.
Pick up the fan
3. Sandwich the fan between the tweezer tips. Use pressure to grip the fan and gently lift it off the strip.
Prepare for placement
4. The goal is to line the fan up perfectly with your waterline. In order to get the proper angle for placement, you may have to adjust the fan within your tweezers. There is no right or wrong placement technique, but some people find it helpful to grip just the tips of the fan in order to easily manipulate its direction.
Place the fan
5. While looking in a mirror, tilt your head back or lift your eyelid to expose your upper waterline. Gently place the fan on the underside of your natural lashes, as close to the waterline as possible, without touching it.
Note: Mastering placement requires tricks that are best explained visually. Make sure to check your welcome email or reach out to us via email or Instagram DM for a link to our application tutorial.
Secure the bond
6. Once you are happy with your placement, secure the bond by gently pushing each fan into the natural lash using your tweezers or fingers.
We ship worldwide via DHL Express Priority. Within Canada is provided by Canada Post and Purolator.
Free shipping in North America $200 and over.